Love letter to my Jesus…

Love letter to my Jesus…

All my teen and tween have gone Jesus.Twinkles have gone wrinkles have come.Am becoming old but not cold,Am not sad am glad that you’re in my life.Jesus its you holding my hand and guiding me thus far.In every hurdle and in dark times you were with me ,embracing me with your arms of love.Your unconditional sacrificial love(Agape) to this sinner is too marvelous and too generous (Jer31:3).I really cannot comprehend how much you love me.Your love is really extravagant.Jesus you’re my stronghold, my helper in trouble, my constant companion in times of loneliness, my refuge and my hiding place when threatened by enemies,my strength when am weak , my confidence when I am afraid.And you’re much more to me that I cant limit you in my words. Jesus I love to say always that you’re my everything.Sorry Jesus many times i went through slippery ground, but its your love that carried me through.Its your love that brought me back to you. I came to know you personally in my late teen as my Lord, but you know me from my birth and even before my mother conceived me (Jer 1:5).

By your Grace my love relationship started with you as I spent ample time at your feet and with your word.Love for your word increased in me and like a deer pants for streams of water so my soul thirsts for God for the living God (Psl 42:1,2). I too join with your chosen servant Paul and say now that nothing will separate me from your love neither death nor life (Romans 8:38,39).Jesus keep me in your love all my life.Your undeserved favor and love still amazes me,Jesus I really cant understand many things fully, but one thing am assured that Iam yours forever. You taught me who I am.Still teaching me…

Jesus in love for you from my early days that you kept me as your witness talking about your love.Still a long way to go in life.Will speak forth your love where there is hatred and strife. And am learning to love you more.. Like a clay in the hand of potter so iam in your hands (Jer 18:6).Melt me,Mold me and Make me.Let me be a servant in the making.Jesus i will live for you the rest of my life proclaiming your love and bringing you Glory on earth by completing the work you gave me to do (Jn 17:4).

In Love with you,
Clement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essentials During The Christmas Season (3.5 mins read)

Our response to Covid19 - Fear or Faith?

TEN REMINDERS TO PREPARE FOR THIS CHRISTMAS SEASON (5 min read)